With free online banking on mygecu you have the freedom to access your accounts and manage your finances from your pc, laptop, tablet or mobile* anywhere, anytime on your schedule . . . 24/7.
Learn how online banking can work for you.
- 24/7 Online Banking (New Platform Demonstration coming soon)
- Sign up for Online Banking
You’re in control, pay who you want, when you want and how much you want. It’s safe, and free.
- Sign up today for online Bill Pay. Here’s how..
- Login to mygecu
- Click GECU Bill Pay tab
- Complete and submit set up form
- Bill Pay Demonstration
- Find out how online bill pay can save you time and money
Convenient and secure, eStatements are the fastest and most convenient way to receive your monthly statements. And with the $1 fee for account statements mailed to your home, you’ll save money when you receive them online.
Internet Transfers and Payments
No more standing in line to transfer money between your GECU accounts or to make loan payments. Do it online. It’s quick, convenient and free.
- To sign up call GECU's Call Center at 1-915-778-9221, toll-free at 1-800-772-4328.
What browsers are recommended by GECU? Click here for all the details.
Here’s a great idea. Use your GECU Debit Card to earn money for things you already buy.
We know it’s all about time management. What about managing your finances? GECU’s online budgeting tools can help you track your expenses, control your spending and build a budget to help you save. Log in to Online Banking to get started.
MasterCard® Online Banking
We make it easy for you to manage your MasterCard® with just one click to Online Banking
- Review your current account summary and card activity statement
- View billing statements
- Make a payment
- Transfer the balance from another credit card to your GECU MasterCard®
- Sign up to receive your statement online
- Manage your GECU MasterCard® account online
- MasterCard® SecureCode
Electronic Cash Management
Whether you’re at home, out of town on business or vacation, we’ve got you covered when you need to transfer money from an account at another financial institution to your GECU checking and savings or make payments to your GECU loan.
Transferring funds is easy:
- Complete the form below and fax it to: 1-915-538-2975 or
- Mail it to:
- GECU – Attention Research Department
- P.O. Box 20998
- El Paso, TX 79998-0998
- Or you can make that request directly at your neighborhood GECU Branch.
- Recurring Automatic Draft Form
To make loan payments from external accounts via web or phone, please click here.
Surcharge free ATMs
Use your GECU Debit or ATM Card locally and at thousands of CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide.
Don’t stand in line. You’ll save time and money when you have your paycheck or other monthly, quarterly or annual checks deposited directly into your GECU checking or savings account.
- Check with your payroll department about direct deposit of your payroll check.
- Then, give them your GECU account information, including your GECU routing number: 312081089
Need answers fast – you can email a GECU Chat agent real time with GECU Chat during regular GECU Business Hours.
Need hands-on guidance navigating GECU Online Banking? We’ve got you covered with Desktop Sharing. With your assistance a GECU Chat agent will securely view the information on your computer screen at The same time you’re seeing it. Desktop Sharing – safe, secure and confidential.
Desktop Sharing Demonstration
Click to reorder your GECU checks.
Java and You Demonstration
To sign up for eStatements and access Desktop Sharing you will need to install Java. If you’re not sure you have Java click here for more information.
*No charge to access these services from GECU. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.